Storm Grey Spoiler - Picture Request

That's why all the cars with cup spoilers are slower cus it adds 'actual' downforce (pmpl)
I would like to prove this theory with the top 3 at this year's how fast
Clio RS with cup spoiler been designed to be fast in corners not on straight! Same Subaru. I think you bought wrong car mate :smile:
RS IV is slower than others, that's true, but III was doing the best times on track on it's class :smile:

It would be even faster in the corners if it didn't have that catastrophe bolted to the tailgate

Nice cheap dig at the RS IV......nice and relevant. Is that because I have one and you was running out of things to say? :tongueout:

I can tell you one thin, it definitely won't be having any kind of spoiler strapped to it cause I think it will make my car look faster

Fin.

I cant decide what to get, I'm thinking towards the sprint spoiler at the moment.

Loads of people at work say the cup spoiler looks like a random halfords part stuck on the back.. for instance,

c1613288a282e6b89b2a3f33e4951931.jpg

Looking at Kenny's old 200 I think its won it for me now. :001_tt1:

Last edited:
It's a daft discussion IMO. No body has the monopoly on what looks great and what doesn't. Furthermore, people seem to think that because they just ordered something off the internet, that amounts to some kind of inspirational creativity. It's not like they made the sprint spoiler or something.
I have the cup spoiler and don't particularly care bout others opinion cause if that was the case I wouldn't have bought a clio in the first place. Also the cup spoiler is derived from the cup racer, there's the connection and nothing more than that. No function any more than the defuser and side vents.

Don't take your clios to seriously fella's as it takes the fun out of them......

Last edited:
It's a daft discussion IMO. No body has the monopoly on what looks great and what doesn't. Furthermore, people seem to think that because they just ordered something off the internet, that amounts to some kind of inspirational creativity. It's not like they made the sprint spoiler or something.
I have the cup spoiler and don't particularly care bout others opinion cause if that was the case I wouldn't have bought a clio in the first place. Also the cup spoiler is derived from the cup racer, there's the connection and nothing more than that. No function any more than the defuser and side vents.

Don't take your clios to seriously fella's as it takes the fun out of them......

This is true, the amount of stick I get for owning a french car in the first place lol, goes straight over my head as I know its a better overall car than theirs :smile:

I cant decide what to get, I'm thinking towards the sprint spoiler at the moment.

Loads of people at work say the cup spoiler looks like a random halfords part stuck on the back.. for instance,

c1613288a282e6b89b2a3f33e4951931.jpg

Looking at Kenny's old 200 I think its won it for me now. :001_tt1:

Stephen, don't give a flying fig to some on here. Many haven't the balls to change a wheel nut without worrying what others might think. You go with what you think is best for YOUR car and enjoy it. Your cars wicked, one of the best colours out there IMO and you won't go wrong with either if it's your choice.....

Storm grey FTW

Ps. I'm not being deliberately argumentative. It's just banter

Go with whatever you prefer

:wink:

All personal preference and I couldn't care what others think as its my car at the end of the day.

My my vote is cup spoiler - rest of the car is more 'beefed up' than the standard and the cup spoiler just finishes it off. Yes the sprint looks nice, but for me looks like the GT spoiler etc that are available to lower model clios.

This is true, the amount of stick I get for owning a french car in the first place lol, goes straight over my head as I know its a better overall car than theirs :smile:
The abuse is constant at work haha, but they all own 15+ year old bangers so comments are invalid :wink:

Spoiler is all personal preference, if everyone had the same it would be boring (Not to mention I really like the cup spoiler).

I think only you can decide - which you want and prefer the look of. Going on what other suggest on means later down the line you may regret it and start to wish you had the other.

didn't actually expect a response but i know which i like.......in fact im waiting for my group buy sprint spoiler to arrive.....