Storm Grey Spoiler - Picture Request

Mike_Robo

Official North East Area Photographer.
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I'm think of what to treat the 200 to in the new year. Originally i was against the idea of a Cup Spoiler and preferred the look of the Sprint Spoiler... however I'm not so sure :/

i realise that there are pics of SG 200s with the various spoilers already on here, but if people would post some up it would be most appreciated so that i can compare them more :smile:

cheers guys :smile:

Strike me down but the cup spoiler is a chav fest

You may as well get some undercar neons and a Subaru bonet vent to go with it

:smile:

Sprint spoiler all the way!

Tbh i dont don't think you will get a definitive answer as everyone has there preferences.

The Clio is a car that should be in your face anyway. It wasn't meant for fitting in with everyday traffic.

Cup spoiler finishes the cars phat look IMO, and look even more amazing when the cars low.

All the other spoilers look too subtle for me on this car, does it no justice.

Christ it's like forum Tourette's!!!! Like said personal choice but sprint spoiler does look good. Cup spoiler also looks good but only if fitted with the other Rs bits of plastic IMO. Cup spoiler can look a little like an after thought otherwise.
Original cup spoiler even better as it sits a little flatter and less 'stuck up'....

Last edited:
Thanks yiannis

I did love making it what it was

A lot of time and effort went in to the car and I had some fantastic times with it

It fast wicked fast too and handled so well. Let's hope I can make my new turbo do the same

Maybe a storm grey wrap in the future....

thanks for the comments/photos guys. Guess i've got some deciding to do now :tongueout:

Kenny, you dont have a picture of the Sprint spoiler from the rear do you?

Sprint spoiler if you want your car to look like corsa or fiesta :tongueout:
dsc0011op.jpg

dsc0055xl.jpg

niedziela173.jpg

That's why all the cars with cup spoilers are slower cus it adds 'actual' downforce (pmpl)

I would like to prove this theory with the top 3 at this year's how fast

Enough said, thread closed.

Not to mention it looks like it was designed with a flipping etch-a-sketch

Ps, you will find a pack of clothes pegs in the box of every cup spoiler to use when hanging your washing out to dry on it

As for the Corsa comment, are you ****ing blind?! Lol

:smile:

Last edited: