Stolen white 200 - nottingham

Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to find my house had been broken into, and the car had been stolen from my drive using the keycard.

Heres the spec:

White 200 + cup pack,
Black gloss roof, black alloys,
Cup spoiler,
Recaros,
approx 9000+ miles,
rear window tints, (and various decals on the window but these could easily be removed),
private reg plate: OL11 TOM,
car was in great nick, although the rear two alloys were kerbed.

All I can ask is that you guys keep your eyes peeled if you happen to be glancing through the classifieds and a good deal comes through.

Cheers,

Oli:thumb1:

Not good mate and gutted for you, it seems quite a few Renaultsports are going missing lately. I hope you get it sorted soon and that they catch the little B*****ds.

My blood is boiling reading all these stolen threads it's ridiculous you work hard to have a nice car and some toe rag decides he wants it and takes it :@ , hope you find it mate

This is becoming all too frequent. Hope you get the car back in the same condition as before.

That's horrible let's hope it turns up, the sad thing is it will never feel the same again, after some baghead has tore it round the streets

Gutted for you bud i have just had the same happen to me both my meg and Clio were nicked i hope they sort it quick for you and if you need any help or advice with insurance if i can help more than happy 2

This is such and shame and heartbreaking. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Fingers crossed you get it back.

Gutted for you mate. Someone tried to get into mine despite being in a gated car park about a year ago - can't imagine what it would be like to wake up and find it's gone!

Where abouts in Nottingham are you? I'll keep my eyes out.

Scum of the earth they are.

Like on the shoplifting programme the other week, the store dectective said if caught and they cut off their hands, that'd stop em.

This is terrible. Its happened loads lately with Renaultsports being stolen. Not accusing anyone on the site but do you think people are searching the forums for pics and locations of the cars? It just seems weird how members of this forum and cliosport are being targeted. Its also weird that nearly all of the robberies include breaking into the house to steal the key cards instead of just breaking into the car. Hope this gets sorted for you pal!

oli i swear i saw one a white 200 near the a38 about 7.30 this morning?? it was in the distance though no never paid that much attention i will keep my eyes peeled for it and the slimey pikey pricks that stole it.

I've text some lads around Mansfield / Notts area to keep an eye out as well

Last edited:
Its also weird that nearly all of the robberies include breaking into the house to steal the key cards instead of just breaking into the car. Hope this gets sorted for you pal!

I'm not certain but I don't think you can steal a modern car without the keys.