Stolen this morning from essex

Lucky boy thought it would have been on a boat to Nigeria by now.I would hope he gets a tracker on it now

This is a bit of a random post but..... We use a company at work called navman wireless, they operate tracking systems and we have them fitted to our work vehicles. I am looking into putting my car onto the fleet tracking as with it being a commercial tracking system it works slightly different in that it monitors the car and you can view it on your PC or iPhone app. You can set it to times to notify you rather than wake up and car is gone, you also get the opportunity to find the vehicle and then notify the police :wink: which means that they often come quicker when the police know that your there looking at your own car lol.

If anyone is interested in getting their vehicle monitored this way then drop me a pm and if a few are interested then they might do a group buy to save some £'s

We have the same system fitted to our fleet to
How much we looking at then???

...I don't think I would sleep at night if I couldn't get my car in a garage, or behind some gates for this very reason.....especially a car which is clearly desirable and well known in the area!

We pay £1.30 a day including VAT which includes them coming and fitting the unit. We would be lost without it and touch wood after 6 vehicle thefts in 2 years...... with the units fitted we haven't had one go missing.