Stolen R26

daz

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Long shot I know, but posting this from over on ClioSport.
Apparently his wife and kid were in the car when they were jacked! :thumbdown:

MY MATES MEGANE R26 WAS STOLLEN THIS AFTERNOON AT APROX 3.30PM FROM TAMWORTH AREA, STAFFORDSHIRE. IF SEEN PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP ON 01283 221278

13671433.png

been on since before car was stolen lol but yes i know what u meen.

Will keep a look out for it, can't believe it was car-jacked at 3:30pm. I always keep my doors locked in built up areas at night, but not at that time

I thought jacking never really happend, something u see on GTA lol hope the wife n kid are okay thgh

C**T's is all i can say, I don't know how someone can even begin to think about jacking a car with a woman and kids in it.

They would be strung up by their Bo**ocks! Then beaten with a stick if I had my way! What a bunch of scum bags! :@

Always use the auto door lock. Switch it on and off by holding down the door lock button when the ignition is on. Even then though you aren't protected from someone doing other thinks, like following you and snatching the keys when you stop.

Good shout to keep an eye open for anythink selling that looks sus! I saw a program recently who found his series 2 landy, 2 years after it was stolen!

Makes you sick indeed. Sorry to bring the mood down but cars like this are usually thrashed to within an inch of there life, then torched.

Im assuming the wife and kids are ok, who'd post there car knicked on a website if they're family had also been abducted.

Will now add car thieves to the list of untolerable people:

Junkies
Pedos
Chris Hoy
Car Thieves

:bat:

You could also just press the door lock button when you have got in the car?

Its really shocking that there are such sad / sick and selfish people out there.
What ever happened to 'Our society of Britain?'