Still problems with 200

So cars gone in Saturday as I couldn't select any gear when cold and sometimes even when it's warm, garage rang me after 4 days saying they can't diagnose a problem with the gear box! So I've ask them to look at clutch to see if it's clutch as when the cars off I can select any gear soon as I push on I can't! Any ideas anyone any help would be great!

Common problem when cold mate, not sure if theres a fix for it. Loads of threads about it.

I used to put it into 3rd or 4th while standing still then it goes into 2nd okay then 1st lol.

None of that crap with the EDC though :rofl:

I've already had the oil change done by Renault to a synthetic oil has had no effect as of yet and that was two weeks ago. Maybe just something I'll have to live with. Had new glove box and drivers door handle as was temperamental on the push button to lock.just want something to make it better than just worrying about it all the time. Especially when my warranty runs out.

Happens sometimes on mine. Even in my van, i usually just go into second then first.

Change the brake fluid and bleed the clutch properly, might need reverse bled. The clearance on modern clutches is so minimal now that if the fluid goes bad there is not enough travel to clear and it makes gear selection a problem. If you switch the engine off I bet it goes into gear no problem.