Scorpion discount still available?

hi all. The centre box on my exhaust is blowing, is it possible to repair or is it going to be a new exhaust? Can anyone here still get discounts on scorpion systems?

hi all. The centre box on my exhaust is blowing, is it possible to repair or is it going to be a new exhaust? Can anyone here still get discounts on scorpion systems?
It will be cracked around a weld most probably, very common in all exhausts, oddly my mate who had a 182 trophy I had to weld his up frequently! And that was ironically a scorpion... in the end I welded support straps on it top and bottom both ends, that cured it, must be a weak point on them...

So yes it will be fixable

Thanks dumdum. Took it to a local garage today and they say it’s cracked all around the pipe where it leaves the middle box and the horrible rattling noise is the baffle inside the box. They could try and weld it but the rattle would remain☹️ Scorpion here I come!

Reactions: Dumdum
Dave Johnson on facebook/ admin of rs197/200 page gets a discount for members on there on scorpion systems! I believe it's something like 15%. Best bet is to go through him :thumb:

Reactions: Dumdum