Steering adapter?

Hi guys,

basically i bought an adapter for my old clio which worked perfectly until i decided to roll my car over in the snow a few weeks ago, car was written off and i went to remove my stereo and bits from it, but because i was in a bit of a rush and not really thinking i forgot to grab all the adapters for my sony stereo. for some reason i just grabbed the black box that comes with steering adapters and forgot to take the actual cables.

now what i want to know is will an adapter like this which is for the older clio but has the same connections on work with my clio if i just use the little box from my old clio. i want to know this because it will same me a tenner if i get the older adapter, a tenner that could go towards some xenons :tongueout:. becuase surely the cables are the same its just the box that does the screen and controls converting?

old clio was a mk3 2005 1.4 dynamique s, new clio is a mk3 2009 1.2 tce dynamique s :smile:

thanks

edit: this is the one for the older (campus?) clio http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...9?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3ef731562d

Last edited: