Stalk adaptor...which one is it out of these ?

Last edited:
You need CTSRN005

I ordered this from bassjunkies a few months ago and it works perfectly with the 197 :smile:

Cheers Fellas!

You need CTSRN005

I ordered this from bassjunkies a few months ago and it works perfectly with the 197 :smile:

Did you get yours delivered? how long did it take to get to you if you did?
Im not sure they stock them, as I was going to turn up and purcahse one from the wolverhampton branch......

Cheers Fellas!

Did you get yours delivered? how long did it take to get to you if you did?
Im not sure they stock them, as I was going to turn up and purcahse one from the wolverhampton branch......

I made a bit of a **** up when i ordered it and forgot to say which adapter i needed (Alpine/pioneer) etc so it took a bit longer than expected.

Once i'd told them which adapter I needed it took a couple of days. I got the impression its a small company so i'm sure they could help if you phone them up

I made a bit of a **** up when i ordered it and forgot to say which adapter i needed (Alpine/pioneer) etc so it took a bit longer than expected.

Once I'd told them which adapter I needed it took a couple of days. I got the impression its a small company so I'm sure they could help if you phone them up

Yeah I would need the Pioneer version to...... I will make sure I mention that to them.
They are a small Asian owned firm, always bling bling gangsta innit jobbies parked outside the wolves branch. Theres only 2 locations I believe. They do have good competitive prices though.