ST Orange 197

Should, or shouldn't I?

Black Alloys
ST Orange Body
Either black bonnet or black roof with cup spoiler?
Black Gloss Diffuser?

Altho itd look rather tasty dude, ur goin for the most common st colour.

If u havin a respray, have something real special :thumbsup:

There is a thread somewhere on this forum called im in love or something and there is the most amazing colour cup racer

i think we decided it was an audi grey sounds dull i know but it looks amazing

Ive looked i can;t find it wait till the guys come back from the meet someone will remember it

Do it orange if you fancy something different. You can use the new E92 BMW M3 GTS as your inspiration. I think it'd look awesome :book:

Please don't do it orange, the cup racer looks immense, but driving around town you are going to look like you couldn't afford an ST.

I would agree with going for a Porsche colour. The green GT3 on the previous page looks gorgeous! I would go for that or the deep grey Clio racer. IMO they will both look great on the Clio and would make it easier to live with.

Riviera Blue

(althoug from a distance is does look VERY similar to racing blue flat paint on the Clio)
375496-IMG_0026.jpg

That grey clio did look sexy, theres a Lamborghini colour almost the same as it but not sure the name. Get something different though, brighter the better. Turn heads. :-p

lol I was going to suggest that colour with this pic

P1040803.jpg

but I thought that it was too similar to RB, looking at it again its not, I think it would be a really good possibility!