Squeaky Drivers Seat

Morning,

My drivers side seat (not a recaro) has gained a really annoying squeak when you move up and down over a bump etc. The noise is definitely coming from the base.

I will try to get a video, although I may get a :woody: for posting a video of my crotch thrusting at the camera.

Anyone suffering with the same?

Yup same with mine... Very annoying but I would of thought very expensive to fix so didn't get it looked at.

Had this on my passenger seat turned out its the front part of the frame, it has a tab on it that touches another part of the frame then when it flexes it creeks.
I did a very tech fix took the seat out cover off and lumped it with a big hammer

Had this on my passenger seat turned out its the front part of the frame, it has a tab on it that touches another part of the frame then when it flexes it creeks.
I did a very tech fix took the seat out cover off and lumped it with a big hammer

Are the seats easy to get out? sounds like my style of fix.

I had this with mine it was towards the back, at the bottom of the back of the seat wear the cover ends it was touching against some metal, it was rubbing against that!

Similar Thread Suggestions