spraying in west yorkshire

okay so i've got a cup spoiler on the way and im looking for a place to spray it for me. can anyone reccomend a place to get it done around wakefield,west yorkshire please?

dan

Also I think there's a fella on here (cosierick?) that's in your neck of the woods, I think he runs/works at a bodyshop. IIRC his Clio was accident damaged originally. Can't speak for his work, but maybe worth a shout.

Some of mates in lotus club use central garage a mate of mine had a cobra painted there. They do a top job but aren't rediculous on price

Also I think there's a fella on here (cosierick?) that's in your neck of the woods, I think he runs/works at a bodyshop. IIRC his Clio was accident damaged originally. Can't speak for his work, but maybe worth a shout.

Oh yeah saw his thread a while back and his work looked good but couldn't remember his name! , had him in my head. Does he work at jessops? I'll give him a pm! Cheers!

there may be a closer one but not a better one :wink:

its 1 mile off the m62 if that so its not that bad and you could get it fitted too.

Is that the the Nissan dealer at Howden?....if so I hope their paintwork is better than their sales, I had a shocking experience trying to buy an xtrail from them :nope:

Yep, bodyshop is second to none. I got my 197 from them without issue?