spoiler fitted today..

but sorry got no pictures due to being in work. Will get some up on here asap, tomorrow there will be some.

Gave my car a good clean and used claybar, works a treat for getting out any bits of dirt.

pics soon to follow....

two pictures of spoiler

and

two pics after 5 hours clean:

cleaned - wash, wheels off and cleaned, dried, claybar, waxed :smile:

not even cleaned the inside in that time. haha

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 79
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 66
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 49
Yeah when first seen it wasn't to sure but needs a good wax to bring out the shine in the paint. I like it now, nothin two in ya face and breaks up the backend abit.

I agree. I liked my spoiler when I first saw it, then I was unsure but now I like it. I like the Sprit one, but I thought it was a bit expensive compared to the Genuine Renault one I've had fitted. We will see them in the metal in a few weeks anyway! :wink:

great choice! sets off the car, just ordered one of the sprint spoilers myself. you've settleed my nerves on what it will look like!!

Arran we certainly will. Can't wait for the 3rd gonna be a good laugh.

Was thinking about the cup and gt spoiler but the sprint stood out for me more. Plus it's bonded on so if need to take it off ya can. No holes like te cup spoiler ;-) haha

it probely would damage paint but the only time i would do it, is if some major went wrong. Like engine or somethink along those lines and it needed to go to renault and get it done under warrenty.