Sprint Spoiler & More Fitted

Just got my Sprint Spoiler fitted this week, really happy with it. Also fitted some Osram Diadem Chrome and Eibach Pro Kit recently too although no proper photos of the Eibach ride height at the moment!

IMAG0163.jpg
IMAG0164.jpg
IMAG0165.jpg
IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg
IMAG0158.jpg

Cheers all!

Sprint suits the body really well, the cup spoiler is great too but just a tiny bit ott for my liking. Think I prefer the cup spoiler on the 200 though!

Very nice, as above I think the sprint spoiler suits it nicely. The silver bulbs really clean up the light clusters.

I'm on holiday and only have the pics on my phone....

Not actually sure mines a sprint now !
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm on holiday and only have the pics on my phone....

Not actually sure mines a sprint now !
attachment.php

attachment.php

In a totally unrelated question, could you direct me as to where you bought your side decals please? Been looking on eBay but there's a myriad of sellers and sizes and am discombobulated by the choices!! Thank you!!

In a totally unrelated question, could you direct me as to where you bought your side decals please? Been looking on eBay but there's a myriad of sellers and sizes and am discombobulated by the choices!! Thank you!!

On car when I got it.

If you need me to measure size: PM me Monday when I'm back to remind me.

Cheers....

You're still on holiday...?! :wink: That would be great though and thank you!! [emoji1303]

Damn square I am. Thinking about not coming back :smile:

Not seen a sport of any sort. Unless you include this:
attachment.php

Will measure Monday for you no worries....

Definitely not a GT spoiler. It's something random after-market.

There are only three OEM Renault spoilers for the 200. Technically two for non race cars. Only one from factory. The GT spoiler that was a later option for the 200's, originally fitted to the Clio GT was from factory. As randomly Renault spec'd it with a different boot lid. You can still retro fit it, but it involves cutting, grinding and glueing.

The Cup spoiler that's a replica of the Cup spoiler fitted to the race cars. On the options list, but bolted on in the UK prior to delivery when the cars arrived from France.

Lastly the proper Cup spoiler from the race cars that is attached to the boot in the centre, rather than at the edge, as the 'bang on at the docks' version is.