Southbank parking - Brands Hatch

Sounds good mate, and yeah probably just swing into the BP garage mate, can you give me the postcode of where you mean just so that I know?

Wisley North Service Station
On the A3 (next to BP)
Guildford
Surrey GU23 6PT

also what would I need to print off??

Nice one, thanks for the pass.

If we need to be there for before 8, we should leave those services around half 6 - 7ish takes about an hour from there

What sort of time should I get over Pompey way then, @Deaks?
[MENTION=32324]jimfacebinface[/MENTION] [MENTION=4121]John1006[/MENTION] [MENTION=50573]Dawesy0712[/MENTION] [MENTION=41621]david.m[/MENTION]

Plan of attack is as follows.

1. Jim if we could meet at the Shell garage two junctions along from original (Eastern Road, PO6 1UW) at 06:00AM
2. 45 minute drive to meet John and his brother at 06:45AM
3. Approx 1hr drive to Brands (07:45AM). We take a different enterance to get into southbanks as shown in this lovely paint diagram.. (Jamie - I haven't worked out a decent place for us to meet yet?)
SB_zpsdc7f82d3.jpg

That'll be great thanks, Hoping to get there about 8 as well :smile: the entrance to Southbank is through the main entrance isn't it?

That'll be great thanks, Hoping to get there about 8 as well :smile: the entrance to Southbank is through the main entrance isn't it?

I'm not entirely sure I'll be honest with you. If you print off that sign thing that needs to be on the rear view mirror, it says about following the markers, but who knows where those markers start aha..
I thought it was down the lane (in that lovely paint picture..)

Found out today that the entrance to south bank is via the Main Entrance, which is the 2nd left after the one on the picture, just below where is say "Brands Hatch" :smile:

If the weather stays like this, tomorrow will be quality. Yeah do it mate, don't forget to print off a parking pass for southbank. Also clocks go forward tomorrow in case anyone has forgotten. See you all there.

I am heading down in the morn carnt wait not going in the clio tho it would drink the fuel from Cannock to brands hatch and back lol might bump into a few of you I am parking on south bank in a vauxhall vectra

I am heading down in the morn carnt wait not going in the clio tho it would drink the fuel from Cannock to brands hatch and back lol might bump into a few of you I am parking on south bank in a vauxhall vectra

Bit of a drive mate! What time do you need to get up for that?

Definitely pop on over mate, what's the reg of the vectra?

We are leaving Cannock about 3:30-4:00 ish don't no the reg of the vectra because it's my mates dads lol my mates got a vauxhall corsa vxr around 250bhp so that would also drink the fuel . I will keep a eye out for the clio crew tomoz