Southbank parking - Brands Hatch

Anyone managed to park there for a BTCC event? How early do you need to get there to secure a space?!

You going? I've never been to Brands but I'm keen. I always used to go year in year out to Croft when I lived in the north east

I am mate, I'll be driving up from Portsmouth in my NG197 and meeting [MENTION=50573]Dawesy0712[/MENTION] in his DBR27.

I think you need to print a pass in advance for it mate, you will also need to enter the circuit car park from what I think will be the first entrance from the direction your coming from. Ive only ever parked there for superbikes and I got there around 7.30 and joined a big que. Will keep an eye out for your car! Although wont be parking on the southbank myself.

I think you need to print a pass in advance for it mate, you will also need to enter the circuit car park from what I think will be the first entrance from the direction your coming from. Ive only ever parked there for superbikes and I got there around 7.30 and joined a big queue. Will keep an eye out for your car! Although wont be parking on the southbank myself.

I have the pass already printed off, I've had a look on google maps, looks like I need to go down one of the side roads. Half 7 you say, holy moly. What time did the super bikes all kick off? and what 197 do you have? Just so I can keep my car spotting eyes out!

I believe it was when they had early pit lane walkabouts at about half 8. I saw the que and just went for a normal car park but it may have just been because they had only just started letting people across the bridges. Ive got a black 56 plate 197 on gunmetal standard wheels with h&r springs and ktec spacers fairly standard looking car until I can get a cup spoiler

I went to the last round of the btcc in 2013 we paid £5 or £10 to park on south bank great view of the track we got there about 7:30 - 8:00ish

Yeah early start then Will. Can you print me off a pass please mate, then we can meet up before and get a decent spot.

It is indeed matey, and i will do, no worries.

Where do you wana meet [MENTION=32324]jimfacebinface[/MENTION]

PM your facebook also if you don't mind :thumbsup:

Hijack moment.. Me and my brother are going race day. Which way you heading there? See your Portsmouth way so south of me, could meet up as well. Maybe keen for this early start, where's this Southbank parking area?

Hijack moment.. Me and my brother are going race day. Which way you heading there? See your Portsmouth way so south of me, could meet up as well. Maybe keen for this early start, where's this Southbank parking area?

This is southbank parking mate.
SOUTH_zpsa04459df.jpg

I'll be going up the A3(M) and then M25 mate. Be good for a convoy.

I had a feeling it might have been there. Pretty keen to park there, little 197/200.net parking

You'll come our way, when you work out timings, we'll work out when you'll be near the BP station just before M25 and see you fly by if you don't want to stop. We will be coffeeing up there

I had a feeling it might have been there. Pretty keen to park there, little 197/200.net parking

You'll come our way, when you work out timings, we'll work out when you'll be near the BP station just before M25 and see you fly by if you don't want to stop. We will be coffeeing up there

Sounds good mate, and yeah probably just swing into the BP garage mate, can you give me the postcode of where you mean just so that I know?

Got me tempted to get there early and park mine with you two

More the merrier David, would be good to meet new faces.

Is the general concencus that we need to get to Southbank around 8?