Sort of good news!?

Bad news!! :worried: major screw up with the dealers bit pissed of with tbh it's a long story so won't bother boring everyone to death! So I've put the R27 up for sale while I weigh up my options :/

Nashy

Just a fook up with the finance company they truly are the devils children!!! I will never finance companies again!!

Nashy

yeah renault messed up with my part ex and i ended up with free gap insurance, wheel and tyre cover and £500 cash lol

Well I don't think I'll get anything by the way I spoke to them!! Lol just got to get my deposit bk this wk nevermind you can't win them all!! Lol

Nashy

so did they mess up ure part ex? or the finance? i wunt be happy if i got my hopes up for a new car and it all crumbled last minute which it nearly did when i picked mine up if renault stockport wernt so decent and threw in all that stuff to sweeten the deal

The finance went through car ordered/delivered morning I went to pick her up they pulled out of the deal with no explanation! They wanted me to shop round for a better deal which would never had happened as it was a belter deal!! Yes peed off not as much now!!

Nashy

must have been to do with the part ex value. they valued my old clio at £600 lol thats for a 3 year old car 60k on the clock mind lmao when i realised the true value about £1900 i nearly walked out of the deal but they sorted it out.

gutted for you thgh mate cud you not have got a better deal?