Someone hit the front bumper..

This morning I went in and got a coffee(main road parking).. came out and drove 2 minutes round the corner to the customers site. After reversing in I looked at the front of the car.. noticed it wasn't right.. in the 5 minutes it took the person to make my coffee someone has hit my front bumper! They knocked the light washer out of position and there are deep marks through to the plastic on the front bumper..

My question is.. will I need to have the bumper + wings painted? or just the bumper and then the wings blown in?

Being black like mine they'll probably just paint the bumper to the wing edge without fading in as the black is pretty easy to match, if it's just the corner damaged I would imagine that they'll then fade into the rest of the front of the bumper (does that make sense?!) without having to paint the whole thing.

Had a look earlier there is but it points the other way.. asked a few shops but they said they wouldn't give it out unless requested by the police.. when I was in getting coffee there was a police man behind me so I popped back in and said to him he came out and said not much could/would be done as its quite low priority.. meh

So some **** causing damage, driving away from the scene and costing a law abiding citizen money out of their own pocket is low priority!!! The worlds gone mad mate, do they nick anyone these days??

Had a look earlier there is but it points the other way.. asked a few shops but they said they wouldn't give it out unless requested by the police.. when I was in getting coffee there was a police man behind me so I popped back in and said to him he came out and said not much could/would be done as its quite low priority.. meh

If you think your on the CCTV images. Then as far as I'm aware you can request to view any that contain you (so your car also)

I'm sure that it cant be refused as it's part of your "civil rights"

Double check before you throw this at them but in sure it's the case.

Hope you get it sorted and also get their address so you can have a nice chat with the a*#e that did it.

I'll let you know.. what did you do in regards to the front sticker n90dlw?? Do they not cost like £270 or something silly?