Name that splitter someone please

You have MUCH better options for a 200!

I wish us 197 folk had the options you 200 guys have!

Really Mes ? I'm not wholly a 'bodywork man'; but a few i've seen are a bit OTT for my car IMO.

If you've got some suggestions and links i'd love to be educated :smile:

I believe that's a Focus ST one? I've seen it on a few 200's and it does look good.

Cheers.

Mk3 from a bit of Googling some pics..

So you'd presume 'other' aftermarket Mk3 ST versions could fairly easily be made to / would fit in that case if the profile is the same. Interesting and opens up some options possibly.

@sevenfourate that first one @Sean197 mentioned is one of the options, you can buy it here

But for me it's more about the fact that you have options to actually put a proper flat splitter on it. Hell you could have one made out of carbon really easily. There's also the Sifo one which I think looks fantastic but the price is eyewatering...

Because of the utterly daft rubber strip on the 197 we have the option of the standard RenaultSport one or cock all else really.

@sevenfourate that first one @Sean197 mentioned is one of the options, you can buy it here

But for me it's more about the fact that you have options to actually put a proper flat splitter on it. Hell you could have one made out of carbon really easily. There's also the Sifo one which I think looks fantastic but the price is eyewatering...

Because of the utterly daft rubber strip on the 197 we have the option of the standard RenaultSport one or cock all else really.

Sifo one is incorporated into the undertray iirc:

6683846891_c5b7672f21.jpg

6683846511_7201ccdf6f_b.jpg

http://www.sifo.jp/products/clio/clio-lutecia-3-rs-front-diffuser/

£1761!!!!!!! They do make some very cool Clio stuff though!

Similar Thread Suggestions