Some new pics of my Clio

Must be some editting in the first and second? The field isn't flattened at all anywhereeee.

You have some major skills, but you already knew that will over 400K likes on FB hahhaaa.

So glad you got a Clio so that we can see photography like this, that is close to home!

Must be some editting in the first and second? The field isn't flattened at all anywhereeee.

You have some major skills, but you already knew that will over 400K likes on FB hahhaaa.

So glad you got a Clio so that we can see photography like this, that is close to home!

No editing on those, I reversed the car in but I chose an angle to shoot from where the crops didn't look flattened on purpose. You can sort of see the bent over crops in the second shot in front of the car.

About 2 mins after I left I smelt a horrible burning smell. Wasn't sure what it was, then realised a crop was wrapped around the exhaust and that was the smell of burning rape crop! Going to give the underside of the car a good clean tomorrow!

495k likes today, hoping to hit half a million in the next few days :smiley:

Fair play buddy! Looks cracking :smile: And you didn't get shot by the farmer so that's a plus!

When you joined the forum I swear it was like 420K! Flipping eck buddy raking the numbers in, congratz!

Gave it a quick wash, ready for Goodwood tomorrow, meeting 2 McLaren F1s on the way :smiley:

10293827_10152316821177860_8480342968745132830_o.jpg