• jlmyvtC.jpg
    jlmyvtC.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 4eh1cWp.jpg
    4eh1cWp.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • hEC9JEE.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Loads of people I know in these mate. A few very good drivers too.

So many nice cars to see here mate. Nice one for posting.

KomoTec 3-Eleven :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Great pics mate, Not been able to go for some years now wold rather have gone without sex i think at least there is a quick fix for that, but no relief for replacing an annual Spa trip.

Reactions: Sean197
Owned and driven by a guy in his 60's, turned up to the driver's briefing in full race suit then proceeded to blitz all the wee fat bald men in the supercars.

Brilliant! But not surprising, most Lotus owners are getting on but all know how to pedal, and that's quite the motor!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Brilliant! But not surprising, most Lotus owners are getting on but all know how to pedal, and that's quite the motor!

Yeah he parked it in the pit lane and it had quite a crowd round it. I didn't even know Lotus made a 3-Eleven! It sounded mega too.

Yeah he parked it in the pit lane and it had quite a crowd round it. I didn't even know Lotus made a 3-Eleven! It sounded mega too.

It's quite the thing mate, Lotus reckon a sub 7min ring lap!

And if it's genuinely a KomoTec car then it's even more mental!

Not the prettiest car ever but it's a really really serious bit of kit. Would absolutely love one.

It's quite the thing mate, Lotus reckon a sub 7min ring lap!

And if it's genuinely a KomoTec car then it's even more mental!

Not the prettiest car ever but it's a really really serious bit of kit. Would absolutely love one.

Yeah just looked at the KomoTec website, they do an Audi RS4 conversion for the Elise!

There's some serious machinery in that paddock! And a green Astra with pink wheels :smile: no doubt with something special lurking under the bonnet! It's good to see so many supercars being taken to a trackday, rather than trundling round London!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
And a green Astra with pink wheels :smile: no doubt with something special lurking under the bonnet! It's good to see so many supercars being taken to a trackday, rather than trundling round London!

The green Astra had a Z20LET under bonnet (2ltr turbo) but wasn't quicker than me :wink: It was trailered there too. Sadly the supercars were mainly driven round gently for a few laps then parked up, with the exception of two GTR's who went at it pretty much all day, and a guy in a silver Ferrari 430 who was on it 100% from the start.

The green Astra had a Z20LET under bonnet (2ltr turbo) but wasn't quicker than me :wink: It was trailered there too. Sadly the supercars were mainly driven round gently for a few laps then parked up, with the exception of two GTR's who went at it pretty much all day, and a guy in a silver Ferrari 430 who was on it 100% from the start.

Ah well, that's a shame... I imagine it would have been a lot of fun to see them blasting round the circuit! You can lead a horse to water....

Ah well, that's a shame... I imagine it would have been a lot of fun to see them blasting round the circuit! You can lead a horse to water....

They sounded awesome the rare times they did venture out, especially the McLaren as it was in the sighting group before ours, but sadly there were no 'balls out' laps from it nor the R8 or other Ferraris, which was a shame.

They sounded awesome the rare times they did venture out, especially the McLaren as it was in the sighting group before ours, but sadly there were no 'balls out' laps from it nor the R8 or other Ferraris, which was a shame.

You can kind of understand why they wouldn't want to risk damaging their uber-expensive motors, but seems a shame to take them all that way and then not take advantage of that circuit. Still, I'm sure the experience of just being there is enough for most folk!

Reactions: Sean197