some dirty basta*d has keyed my cup

As Roy said earlier, I had my drivers side done down to the metal and the passenger side very light.

The drivers side had to be sprayed at the cost of £450 and the passenger side cost me nothing more than elbow grease. You can still see it vaguely though, need to work on it some more.

I am not 100% happy with the spray job tbh. The more I look after I have cleaned, the more upset I get. It will never be perfect and will cost you. Sorry buddy.

I would report to the police and ask if anyone else had reported anything similar in the area where you think it was done. They will look in to it more if there have been more damage caused. You could also mention you have your suspicions on who it was.

arran uve left me even more gutted lol i kinda knew that ud be able to tell it was sprayed. insurance is a no no ill just have to dig into my pockets. see it was my dad that told me who he thought it was because he has a similar scratch up the side of his jeep not anywere near as horrible and big as the one on mine but still very very similar looking with regards to how wavey it is. what did u use to take the lighter scratch out

I have used Meguirs scratch x 2.0 so far, but might need to go a bit more abrasive. You can barely see it though, so I am in 2 minds whether to bother or not. Whatever you do, get somewhere you can trust to do the work and see if you can see some examples of what they have done.

cheers for the advice arran the last thing i want is to constantly be looking at it and be able to tell the diffrence between the panels

If it's a solid colour any decent body shop will be able to blow it in for a reasonable price. My friend runs an ins appr bodyshop and they will look to blow in the panel until it curves/hits a bend (half way down a door say or the edge curve of a bumper) - this way it's less noticeable in the light....if it's a good bodyshop.. you shouldn't be able to tell it's been repaired.

I've had tonnes of work done on my previous cup and other cars and they have always done an amazing job, you would never tell it's been painted.. and most of the bits blown in on the cup (mainly stone chips) we're metallic paint as well!

Bascially don't panic, get some quotes (Chips away and the like are not as good as a body shop with low bake ovens IMO). It won't cost as much as you think.

If your tight for cash, and don't want to put an ins claim in get any bare metal showing parts done first, leave any plastic.

Hope you get a good price and I know what it's like to be keyed by some scummy kn0bhead.

I know exactly how you feel mate, mine was keyed down to the metal across the boot lid and across the drivers rear quarter. Still no idea who did mine tho (Luckily for them).
Mine is LY so £600 to paint plus the badges for the boot lid (Which are expensive). Needless to say i wasnt happy :angry:

Some C&nt has scratched my boot - from the centre underneath the wipers in a wavy line about a foot long. The absolute *******. Had some TCut stuff in the car but it's not really touched it, it's down to metal in a couple of parts. I suspect it's from parking on a car park at football last night but there's gonna be fook all that I can do? Scumbags

soooooooooooo angry. Almost have enough saved up to get the key marks fixed and went out to the car to go to work this morning and some dirty dirty ******* has attacked the cup again only this time its 100 times worse every single panel has now been done straight down to the metal and they have took a giant gouge out of my petrol cap. Why do people do this i am soo angry u wouldnt believe

Oh f**ks sake, what possible gain does someone get from doing this?!!!!
Have you upset someone / dumped your bird lately?

Sorry to hear of your distress, hope you catch them and wring their neck!!

havent pissed anyone of at all i went through all that in my head when it was keyed last month i just dont understand what the person who is doing this is gaining from it. going to get myself some cctv now and a cover for the car its beyond a joke