some dirty basta*d has keyed my cup

not upset anyone lately at all. i have my susspicions though there is a bitter old man that livevs in the same street as my mum n dad who has been known to scratch peoples cars if they are parked a bit on the curb while hes walking his dogs. and the more i look at it because its very wavey it looks like it may have been him with his dog lead while walking past. obviously just a though cant prove it though

not upset anyone lately at all. i have my susspicions though there is a bitter old man that livevs in the same street as my mum n dad who has been known to scratch peoples cars if they are parked a bit on the curb while hes walking his dogs. and the more i look at it because its very wavey it looks like it may have been him with his dog lead while walking past. obviously just a though cant prove it though

may be over reacting, but taking a set of bolt cutters to his dogs legs might even it up. Or you could key his dog!

graeme that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. chaz were did u get quoted that ive spoken to a local panel beater and hes quoted me 300 for the key marks on the door

On grey it would be a piece o piss to get out and blend in they are taking the piss £300 try a local bodyshop (reputable) get a few quotes oh and try ringing a few aswell they will give you a free qoute.

mines is GW mate thats y he claimed it would be difficult to touch up he said he would have to take the door back to pair fill the key mark and re spray it all

Gurantee hes some prick with an N reg rover who doesnt understand what its like to own a nice car. Gutted for you though mate.

SH*T mate that is so bad! :thumb1: What absolute b******s! :whatever:

I would not want to be that guy! lol

LOL neither would I but no one should be doing that to any car!

mines is GW mate thats y he claimed it would be difficult to touch up he said he would have to take the door back to pair fill the key mark and re spray it all

I guess its gonna cost a bit but your gonna want it back to perfect again, just a shame theres some low life thats done it!

probably right welshtom down my way can be bad for idiots doing things like that. my mates focus rs and my other mates STI were bothed keyed not that long ago where we stay too

i know what u mean robo its like theyve actually went out there way and spent time doing it. cant even look at the cup the now everytime i do it makes my blood boil

i know what u mean robo its like theyve actually went out there way and spent time doing it. cant even look at the cup the now everytime i do it makes my blood boil

don't blame, you id ve the same. It wont be like that forever though. You sure this isnt someone you've pissed off then? Cos like you said theyve gone out of their way..

defo havent pissed anyone off not that i know of anyway lol. think im gonna set up an observation post in my garden and lay in it for the next week like john rambo just waiting to strike on anyone who even looks at the cup lol

lol exactly lol lol. if u see a headline on skynews new titled clio owner goes on the rampage dont be too alarmed itll only be little old me lol

graeme that doesnt sound like a bad idea at all. chaz were did u get quoted that ive spoken to a local panel beater and hes quoted me 300 for the key marks on the door

A got a quote from a body shop in carntyne rigby street in Glasgow. The scratch on my car is just on the drivers rear panel along the full thing in to the metal but he sayed he will also have to blend it in to the door so he's spraying to panels for £180 plus his works good he done my mates car