Some changes on the site (staff wise)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
We have parted with three moderators over the last few months (Paul, Adrian and Tom) and a huge thank you to you three for your amazing efforts to the site, and after some delving in to bits and bobs, we now have three new moderators!

MikeLYR27 - Chosen because of his amazing progress thread and his courage using the company concerned - his car was the first one to be done by them!

Mikeh197 - Chosen for his fantastic effort with sorting out POTM prizes and other bits to support the site

Willis - Has contributed to the site a lot since he has been on here - and he has been NW rep for a small while too:wink:

We have had other people asking to do the role ALL of which were totally worthy people too - you know who you are, and we don't want you to be offended! It is not easy picking these people!

So all the best to the new people in your new roles - and access to the :woody: button :wink::wink:

Last edited:
^ yep at all meets in future I will just refer to everyone as Mike lol.

Congrats on the upgrade guys :thumbup:

Sorry Adrian, I also mean to thank you so much for all your support - one of the very original moderators on this site too!

Thank you so much - had a laugh too in the rural Highlands getting soaked too :wink:

Woohoo! :smile:

Cheers all, I'll try to refrain from playing with Roys Ban Button. :smiley:

Well done guy's :smile:.

Mike, on the subject of the new rep...is there, or will there be a N.Ireland rep? Would really like to get a meet arranged!

I'd love a N.Ireland meet - theres just not enough 197 / 200's over here :worried:. People look at my car as if its a bodykit stuck on a 1.2 lol.

Think we should all come over to your place Eddie for a cuppa and a meet show the folk over there that there are a few of us lol