IMPORTANT For Sale Rule Changes L@@K!

we put rules in place at the request of members that were getting ripped off.
we cant stop it completely but we cant try and help.

*Touch wood* this forum has quite a good reputation and not too much hassle with people and buying/selling.

Eveyone always wants a safe transaction, items as described etc, so we're only trying to benefit everyone.

If there's a better description, more pictures etc then people know exactly what they are getting and it stops commenting on for sale adds and keeps everything running smoother. No one buys anything with no pictures and a shoddy description; which leads to loads of questions as comments. So if we can stop that and make it all run smoother, then this is perfect :smile:

^^^^

Exactly this, also the image issue is many post an ad and then put pic's to be added later, 24 hrs goes by and someone replies "any pics yet", sorry was busy will try do them later, and 24hrs later and then one is added, reply asks for more, etc etc

3 isn't exactly hard and is an attempt to cut all that out and saves mods time in deleting pointless posts on for sale items. Even the steering wheel can have 3 pics very easily, one of the front, one of the back, hand grips where it melts on occasions, stitching etc

****EDIT****

ok i amended the image rule slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be worth mentioning...

The sale price is the sale price. If I put something up for sale for £50, I don't want you to offer me 30. However, IF YOU ARE OPEN TO OFFERS, SAY YOU ARE. - Just helps all round.

It might be worth mentioning...

The sale price is the sale price. If I put something up for sale for £50, I don't want you to offer me 30. However, IF YOU ARE OPEN TO OFFERS, SAY YOU ARE. - Just helps all round.

Totally agree with this above. Lets everyone know where you and they stand. :thumbup1: