So which one do you think is quickest?

Who will win the traffic light GP?

• Total voters

Fernandez

Gold Member
We all know that the clio is not the easiest or cheapest car to mod sucessfully but there are 3 fine examples on the forum that really stand out from the crowd and all for different reasons.

In no particular order we have:

• Jonsey's mental megane engined monster
    • MikeLYr27's Flame spitting supercharged UFO
    • Ben_r1's lunatic laughing gas injected drag strip missile

Personally I think they are all fantastic motors which are a credit to their owners and I know its not always about facts and fiqures but my question is one that has at some point crossed the minds of almost everyone:

Which one is quicker on the traffic light GP?

Last edited:
Traffic light GP it'll be Bens as the quarter mile is something he does often. Lightest car with NOS surely it'll be the quickest?

i voted with my heart rather than head, tubocharged clio all the way!!

ps. Lets hope this race doesnt occur on the day bens low on gas, else Jonsey will eat you alive!

Last edited:
Yup I would says Ben's too, however if I had to own one it would be LY.... :001_rolleyes:

Well there is only 1 way to settle this....boys get your bonnet bras ready or youll get stonechips :wink: Mines got launch control as well!

Bens isnt that light tho is it? He's only taken out the back seats?

Last edited:
Mike. Linear delivery, should in theory spin up less on launch.

But, I think Bens would run it close and if Jonesy doesn't spin up on every gearchange then it'd be very close. :smile:

Last edited:
wheel spin only in this ****ty weather baby!!! bring it on

on another note, tho ben has nos, dont mean to offend, but i can see him being any challenge, has he actually had his car rr'd with nos? on a decent set of rollers? :tongueout: (fighting talk now) lol

Last edited:
I think it would be a close one, on one hand you have bens nos charge which prob puts out the most bhp, Jonesy's has the meg engine so with the diff and gearbox it will put the power down a lot smoother...

For me I think mike would cross the line first, closely followed by ben who's run out out gas and just about held jonesy off. 10 seconds later the rest of us will arrive...

I think it would be a close one, on one hand you have bens nos charge which prob puts out the most bhp, Jonesy's has the meg engine so with the diff and gearbox it will put the power down a lot smoother...

For me I think mike would cross the line first, closely followed by ben who's run out out gas and just about held jonesy off. 10 seconds later the rest of us will arrive...

i may only be 240bhp but i have 260ft/lbs to use baby, this boy wont be coming last :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gary Royle General Chat 8
sthomasj10 Clio General Chat 25