Snowy Clios - add yours

lol I can't think of anything more inconvenient than waking up with a car of snow xD. Glad we don't even get it here lol.

At last we have snow!!! I'll be posting a photo later, but it will be sat on the drive, i'm not driving in it.

Do i win and i cleared it after the first night of snow 2!!!

How can we be sure thats a Clio under there Marky?! :skiing:

My god Marky how deep is that!?!? I thought I had seen it bad while I was in Northumberland but that is something else!

Are you thinking what I am thinking then Kos???? LMAO

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3VxuWT6Dk0[/YOUTUBE]

This morning.... lol

150549_472503782069_789927069_5502067_8104617_n.jpg

In there somewhere...

155550_472503907069_789927069_5502070_3950976_n.jpg

Fro

156789_472504092069_789927069_5502078_3675344_n.jpg

You win Jaxx! Mine is tucked up by the side of the house so it has some cover from the worst of it here in Derby but that is impressive!

I was in Derby (work) yesterday, it was snowing on-and-off but not settling, so i thought the better of it.

However, I intended to go back to the other site at Hucknall on my way home, but by the time i got there, it was really getting thick.

Just managed to get home with it getting worse and worse and thats what i woke up to this morning!

Wow, there's hardly anything in Loughborough! Strange that you can have so much when you're only 20 mins away

Not a Clio but.......

This is my daily run around, Clio is is the garage. Only had it a week and this is what I found this morning.........

Guess what it is??????????

060.gif
059.gif

That was this morning and now it is twice as deep!!!!!!! :skiing:

^^^

That's looking pretty spectacular Matt!! I haven't looked to see how buried the C2 has got since I got home but after spending 6 hours in it this morning I am pretty sick of the sight of it tbh!!!

heres a quick snap from earlier..... still putting it down like crazy here!!!!

one on the right can I add.... woody declare my ride haha as you can hardly make it out! number plate lol

will take some pics tomorrow, not a chance of getting out my drive.... about 2 foot of snow!

Last edited:
My little baby tucked up nice and warm with no snow on her, in the nice carpeted garage :smile::smile::smile:

She's happy :smile:

Mine is tucked up too, however she is still filthy from last weekend as it is impossible to clean the car in these conditions!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peter1981 New Members 8
Rick Gallery 11
C Clio General Chat 7
pritchardR27 Gallery 23
colecutter Gallery 70