Snowy Clios - add yours

picture.php

Here's my Clio on saturday afternoon...bad times.

Today I've found out how bad the clio is in the snow, i'm the only person not to be able to drive up our road! Its on a hill and I can only get half way up

Mine after i managed to get it home!

Sorry about quality was taken on my phone lol.

Attachments

• IMG00327-20101219-1711.jpg
    IMG00327-20101219-1711.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 13
Love that photo taylor!

Mine has grown whiskers overnight

dsc0351v.jpg

Also something else i thought was pretty cool or maybe im just strange :mellow:
dsc0350j.jpg

Lol it has a runny nose Chinny!

Nah its not just you, the alloy looks very cool! Maybe we are both strange! :wink:

Today I've found out how bad the clio is in the snow, i'm the only person not to be able to drive up our road! Its on a hill and I can only get half way up

Dont worry mate....i was being followed buy a very aggitated BMW driver yesterday after 4 failed attempts to move off from a set of traffic lights....

Just noticed RON HOGSON on your number plate, I take it that is where you bought it from?

Mine is also from there. What did you make of RON?? :smiley:

Just noticed RON HOGSON on your number plate, I take it that is where you bought it from?

Mine is also from there. What did you make of RON?? :smiley:

known locally lives round the corner, we walk past his going to the pub seems he's been importing a few 197/200 recently and also a few V6's.
any problems with your cars and i can give you his address

IMG_08852.jpg

Not much snow, just liked it :smile:

Looks nice mate.

The snow on the side windows look like you have got them window tints that have silver sprayed partially on them. If you know which ones i mean? The chavy cheap tints you can get from Halfords.

Your clio looks mint mate. Blends in with the snow well :tongueout: hehe

You will have to excuse the poor quality of the picture, but here you go. We had very little snow, a dusting as they say! Lol!

2010-11-27162640.gif

Hi Mate.

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but how much is that Clio 197.net window sticker you got on your rear right window?

I only ask as i'm saving up for a albi blue 197 and have purchased a white Renault Sport sticker to go just above both skirts near the bottom of the rear arch and would like to add one more sticker to the car i.e. the 197.net one.

Cheers

Yeah, he seemed a nice enough guy. I was very tempted by some of the other nice cars he has in the showroom :smiley:.

known locally lives round the corner, we walk past his going to the pub seems he's been importing a few 197/200 recently and also a few V6's.
any problems with your cars and i can give you his address

TBH I found him extremely arrogant! :chair:

Very pushy, wouldn't leave me alone in the show room! Not a nice salesman!

:nope:

TBH I found him extremely arrogant! :chair:

Very pushy, wouldn't leave me alone in the show room! Not a nice salesman!

:nope:

I knew I wanted the car so walked in, took a look for 20 minutes and bought it right there and then and drove away after 1 hour so he didn't get chance to be pushy!

:smiley:.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peter1981 New Members 8
Rick Gallery 11
C Clio General Chat 7
pritchardR27 Gallery 23
colecutter Gallery 70