Snowy 197

Something new...

DSC06110.jpg

DSC06109.jpg

Yesterday´s pics.
First impressions...on 197 standard suspension the ride is now a lil bit more harsh, because the OZ´s are 0,5˝ wider than the standard rims and the tires are now more stretched in the sidewall. It goes better in the corners, there is less leaning than before and the responsiveness is better too-probably because the weight has also been reduced now.. I didn´t think, that this would make such a difference when cornering.
:cloud9:

I have always loved the Ultras and they are no exception! I do think you need some black wheel nuts though... The silver ones just don't go with the black alloys I'm afraid. Good that they seem to have made such a difference to the handling.

I have always loved the Ultras and they are no exception! I do think you need some black wheel nuts though... The silver ones just don't go with the black alloys I'm afraid. Good that they seem to have made such a difference to the handling.

Yes I know, but they didn´t have any black ones so the silver nuts will stay for now, it doesen´t bother me that much. But I´ll be on a look out for mat black ones in the future :wink:.

great looking car, colecutter, we should meet someday. :wink:

Thanks guys.
Yes I agree, we must meet - maybe in Raceland on a Time Attack someday? As I can see Ozi is almost always there :thumbup1:.
Going on holiday tomorrow for 10 days, gonna miss my albi, the last few runs with OZ´s were great. Yesterday took a trip to Grossglockner, but the whole trip back was pouring rain. Had a little race with one Corsa OPC driver over the Korensko sedlo in stormy conditions :tongueout:. He was tailgating me(or at least trying) for quite a while but when I let him the chance(on the top of the pass) to overtake me, he didn´t bite...When in Austria have also tried Shell V-power for the first time and I must say that it makes a difference.

That looks very very nice mate!

Can you not get VPower in Slovenia then?!?!?

When I was in Germany, V Power Ultimate 100 RON was €1,49 per litre

Same in Austria €1,40-€1,50...shame that we don´t have Shell V Power here in Slovenia, but the Austrian border is near so it´s not a problem for me. The best petrol we have here I would say it´s Agip 98 RON.

Colecutter, did I saw you last week near Postojnska jama? Because, I also saw blue clio rs in Topolšica when I was driving my yellow RS... :clap:

Colecutter, did I saw you last week near Postojnska jama? Because, I also saw blue clio rs in Topolšica when I was driving my yellow RS... :clap:

:smiley: That wasn´t me in any of both cases, but my friend lives in Postojna and he drives identical car. His car was my first test drive when I was trying to decide between 197 and R27.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peter1981 New Members 8
Rick Gallery 11
C Clio General Chat 7
pritchardR27 Gallery 23
Paul Gallery 147