Silverstone

Saw one on the Cliosport stand at Trax but have to admit not realising it was a Silverstone till I saw the badge and then noticed a wheel had been badly kerbed and my face went :worried:

This one looks great though, take note Audi/VW a car that's Grey and exciting!

Nice clean grey but is it special enough? Not being critical just honest, its a 200 with a badge as the Gordi was a 200 with a strip and my R27 was a 197 with some stickers. The 200 Alien green or storm grey are more dynamic IMO. Why didn't Renault make it a stripped out version or even follow their own lead with the meg r26r

Although we all like the idea of the 26.R, it just didnt sell well enough.

I had the chance of a spanker for £19,999 fully loaded (26k list) and still didnt take it.

About 100 were unsold and I cannot see anyone at Renault being prepared to take the risk again.

Nice clean grey but is it special enough? Not being critical just honest, its a 200 with a badge as the Gordi was a 200 with a strip and my R27 was a 197 with some stickers. The 200 Alien green or storm grey are more dynamic IMO. Why didn't Renault make it a stripped out version or even follow their own lead with the meg r26r

Nah, first Mk3 to be fitted with cupped suspension :wink:

Although we all like the idea of the 26.R, it just didnt sell well enough.

I had the chance of a spanker for £19,999 fully loaded (26k list) and still didnt take it.

About 100 were unsold and I cannot see anyone at Renault being prepared to take the risk again.

It didn't sell well as it is a family car at the end of the day... How many stripped Megs do you get compared to the number of stripped Clios. They did the hardcore version with the wrong model to start with, had their fingers burnt and this probably means they won't do it again :bye2:

I like this a lot! nevermind it being a badge like some say, its still a hot 200! and leather recaros and the color is great, dont understand how come it is so rare anyway, it looks almost like the best one for the 200... (SG still my fav) makes me want to order one before the 5door arrives... tbh my 197 is still worth about 45% of a brand new 200... thinking thinking to be done... congrats a great car you bought! you take good care of her now :smile:

Minter!! Can't believe the sale though!

Number 27/50 aswell. Would definetly have to have this number as it's my birth date

Can't see it being for sale for long!