Silverstone

Mmm very nice mate! Have you just picked it up then!? :smile:

Just noticed the mats - they are good!!

Yes only 2 days old. Had a few RenaultSports before, almost grew up and bought a TT (the engine is a peach) but drove one of these and was hooked.

Big grin.

Looks a good forum here too.

Cheers, Matt

Yeah the new TT's are appealing but I couldn't justify buying an RS model just to go quickly lol...

I hope you enjoy the Silverstone Ed. Oh and the plate is epic!!!

What colour is this? Looks silver but didn't know they did silver on the 200?

Either way, looks amazing and I love the leather seats!

They do nimbus and mercury on 200s don't they?
Looks absolutely amazing, I love 200s, so much presents with them!

Its Mercury Silver, metallic.

The seats are not standard but an official accessory. No "options" on the Silverstone.

Trim Technik do the interior and can fit to any 200 or 197 for £1199.
Includes full leather front and rear seats plus leather arm rests front and rear.

Thanks for the positive comments,

Matt

I have been critical of the specialness of these, that aside though, that is one sexee looking 200.

Only just stumbled across this thread, car looks fudging amazing! So does it come with sat nav? I would have thought they'd fit the projector lamps though. And a GT spoiler would look good too! Ha ha!

Nice number plate too.

Only just stumbled across this thread, car looks fudging amazing! So does it come with sat nav? I would have thought they'd fit the projector lamps though. And a GT spoiler would look good too! Ha ha!

Nice number plate too.

No sat nav but it has the RS monitor (oil temps, 0-62 times etc etc)

It not as well specced as the Gordini but will be remembered more as the 'limited edition' 200 in the future.

Nice number plate too.

I picked mine up last friday. and its pretty good. Not 100% sure if i prefer the look to my old GW cup but when clean the silver does look good. I have a couple of paint issues that Renault are going to sort but i will post up some pictures. I got a free Cup spoiler and projectors will be going on once the paint is sorted.

No.44 here and another guy where i work :jumpon: has No.21