Silver Renaultsport strip in door sill

Hi guys

just wondering where i can get one of the silver strips with renaultsport written on it thats in the door sill, just had some work done to my clio 200 and the garage had to take it off and it instantly bent which was annoying and renault won't sell them! the bastards haha

any help would be awesome

thanks!

Only one I can find is this one on eBay from Poland for £77.96.

Only alternative is to keep an eye out for breaking 197/200s and see if you can pick one up a little cheaper used.

I hope you convinced them to pay for it as it was them that did the damage?!

Edit: found these on Streamlinecarbon.com, but It doesn't say whether the price is for a single one or a pair...

Streamline Carbon ones come in pairs
I've some fitted to mine

Thanks for this! really tempted to get some now, absolutely love the white/black ones :hearteyes:

Did you go for Matt or Gloss finish on yours? you got any pics please?

Gloss finish, matt is nowhere near as nice
Formerly worked there so know their levels of detail!
Image is too large to upload, but search instagram for 'samdolby' and you'll find them!

Reactions: Dystant
Gloss finish, matt is nowhere near as nice
Formerly worked there so know their levels of detail!
Image is too large to upload, but search instagram for 'samdolby' and you'll find them!

Just had a look at the pics, love the car :smiley:.

Gloss finish it is then. Get any ex-employee discounts? :innocent: lol

Reactions: sevenfourate
Cheers
I can ask, and if there are more people interested, group buys get bigger discounts
But it needs to be genuine interest

Reactions: Dystant
I'm interested in a pair, assuming the originals are easy to remove (which maybe they're not given Renault couldn't do so without wrecking it)

Last edited:
They're easy to remove but you probably won't be able to put them back on afterwards if you want to swap back.
They bend very easily and distort massively

I'd definitely be interested in a group buy.

@dolby20 can you try and get more info on what sort of discount we'd be looking at and get a group buy thread started? :smiley:

Based on this thread, 3 people wouldn't really substantiate a group buy or attract a cheaper price

But I can get the best price for an individual order!

It might be an idea (if possible, and no trouble) to get a price based on a minimum amount of orders in a group buy? I imagine people will be less inclined to make a commitment without having an idea of a price. Just a suggestion :smile: