Silver project camber tops

wootwoot

Paid Member
Hey I wanted an honest opinion on the Silver's project camber tops.
I drive on bumper roads with Bilstein b14s and find I keep breaking the tops once a year.
Anyone used the Silver's?

I'm running these currently on my KTR coils.

They're quite good for the money I think. They have been bounced off of many kerbs and survived the ring at pace.

However this being said I was not overly happy with how they fit on the clio and need some washers for these to get to a point where I was happy with them.

Would I recommend them? Probably but don't go in expecting quality and fit and finish from some of the more expensive items.

For reference I am toying with the idea of swapping suspension to something bit more suited to heavy trackwork over winter hopefully.

Reactions: wootwoot
I'm running these currently on my KTR coils.

They're quite good for the money I think. They have been bounced off of many kerbs and survived the ring at pace.

However this being said I was not overly happy with how they fit on the clio and need some washers for these to get to a point where I was happy with them.

Would I recommend them? Probably but don't go in expecting quality and fit and finish from some of the more expensive items.

For reference I am toying with the idea of swapping suspension to something bit more suited to heavy trackwork over winter hopefully.
Thanks for the info
Had any breakages?

Last edited:
I am about to fit SP top mounts, I have run them on our Mini for 40k KM's, on coilovers, driven hard, and had zero problems with them. Excellent value, I think.