Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by sevenfourate, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Benno

Benno Gold Member

That thing is cleaner than my 197......absolute credit to you Shuv. (Don't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed..)

Chain-driven is what led me to buy one in the first place, like you said, even though tappity when warm, they do go well and stay pretty solid.

Toying with getting my trailer license with a view to a daily diesel estate of some kind that would tow the Clio...

sevenfourate likes this.

2. Cossers

Cossers Paid Member

Vxr astra (j) and an r27
    Ffs mate, don't start me, I've worked it out for every other site bar here! What seems to happen is that when I copy the link and paste it onto this site it actually pastes some of what I've copied and changes other bits so the link just turns out to bollocks! Lol

sevenfourate likes this.
  3. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Paid Member

Lowestoft, England.
    Racing Blue RS-200
    I can feel the rage building from here !

Tell you what. Send anything you might ever want to show us my way - and i'll host them for you and shuv (sic) them up.

Like some vehicle pics for starters :smile:

syershulver1@gmail.com

Cossers likes this.
  4. Cossers

Cossers Paid Member

Vxr astra (j) and an r27
    Lol bud, will do and appreciate the offer :smile: going to go yellow with the calipers so I'll take a few pics while I'm doing that, you can run my project thread! Lol

5. RSPez

RSPez Gold Member

Shrewsbury
    Storm grey Clio 200.
    You sir are a magician at cleaning cars please come and do mine!

Pez