Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Hi

That was at the Gatekeepers house to Somerleyton Hall.

I parked outside and didn’t realise I’d partly blocked the gates. Which were shut anyway. And I could see nothing was coming down the substantial driveway...

Crossed the road to take pics - looked up to see some posh got and his bird......lol.....trying to get out but blocked in by the Clio.

Neither were amused :sunglasses:

I like it even more now!!!

:smiley:

Reactions: sevenfourate
*Another on the wheel / colour merry-go-round.

'Pretty' sure i'm going Orange. Can't decide if i want two sets of wheels, powder-coat the Speedlines or 'swap' for something else. **Can't find a pic of a 200 in RB with Orange wheels either. Let alone Speedlines. And what i also can't find isn't the shade of orange i'd want. None of which is very helpful.....

I mean even Sean doesnt have an Orange wheeled 200 picture :sob:

Hmmmmmm......

***Got a decent pic of yours with the track-wheels on @Pav

37538534131_c37740c1f9_b.jpg

37490339806_37255591b3_b.jpg

37279999360_3f86df79f6_o.jpg

Awww yeah!

Thats going to look awesome!

Im not sure what to do with the wheels, with this time of year approaching, and the fact I'm going to need 2 new tyres, I'm hesitant to wait it out til next year now... put my winters on my current wheels then when summers back on next year, they go on a new set!

happy days..what's happened here recently?everyone wants new wheels??so orange is your colour of choice??
welcome to the club..i always thought it was an awesome colour to go for..not for all the clios out there but defo with an albi/racing blue..

so when is the purchase going to happen??

happy days..what's happened here recently?everyone wants new wheels??so orange is your colour of choice??
welcome to the club..i always thought it was an awesome colour to go for..not for all the clios out there but defo with an albi/racing blue..

so when is the purchase going to happen??

When you convince me with a picture :smile:

Awww yeah!

Thats going to look awesome!

Im not sure what to do with the wheels, with this time of year approaching, and the fact I'm going to need 2 new tyres, I'm hesitant to wait it out til next year now... put my winters on my current wheels then when summers back on next year, they go on a new set!
That's what I do. 2 sets of rims & just swap 'em over in Autumn & Spring.

*Another on the wheel / colour merry-go-round.

'Pretty' sure i'm going Orange. Can't decide if i want two sets of wheels, powder-coat the Speedlines or 'swap' for something else. **Can't find a pic of a 200 in RB with Orange wheels either. Let alone Speedlines. And what i also can't find isn't the shade of orange i'd want. None of which is very helpful.....

Hmmmmmm......

***Got a decent pic of yours with the track-wheels on @Pav

37538534131_c37740c1f9_b.jpg

37490339806_37255591b3_b.jpg

37279999360_3f86df79f6_o.jpg
Pleeeeease do this Shuv! Love the Autecs,, but yours sprayed will be great too.

Pleeeeease do this Shuv! Love the Autecs,, but yours sprayed will be great too.

As a 'detailer' with large'ish hands - i hate the Speedlines ! Visually i love them though and think they suit the 200 so well.

Got no qualms over having two sets. But think i should just use the ones i'd really want all the time.....

Reactions: Johnny 99
As a 'detailer' with large'ish hands - i hate the Speedlines ! Visually i love them though and think they suit the 200 so well.

Got no qualms over having two sets. But think i should just use the ones i'd want all the time.....
Yeah, with me it's more about the fact I can't be doing with paying for tyres to be swapped from winters to summers every 6 months or so. Both sets of rims are Speedlines, which tbh but I'm not that keen on, but happy to have as I know they're sought after. Only fitted the winter tyres as I've had them kicking about in my garage since I sold my Alfa & they're the right size. Probably going to use 2nd set of rims for PS2 or similar as a street capable track day tyre once the winter tyres wear out as I have Merc & wife's A1 to use in winter.

Ooh, nice choice on going for the orange wheels Shuv! Bold! But awesome :smile: Pav's look terrific in the flesh with the blue/orange combo, so I'm sure yours will look equally as epic!

Racing Blue 200 with Orange wheels? Excellent choice! If this porsche is anything to go by, i'm sure the Clio will look great.

rks_porsche_2011_997_Gt3rs_project_car_american_road_trip_isringhausen_exhaust_evomsit_tuning_07.jpg

Ha ! That’s awesome bud. Thanks.

Colour of the Blue; and the Orange I’d like are spot on :smile:

A Gulf Porka I came across on Google was what originally had me thinking ages and ages ago. Just never got around to it.

Meant to go to the powdercoaters a few times last week to offer an orange coloured wheel or two up - but never quite made it. Will do it this week for sure.

Reactions: Johnny 99