Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Instead of smoking the side repeaters, may I suggest the vinyl Fly-eye stuff? I have it on mine and it allows light through (as my MOT pass will attest to) but it's easily reversible should you not like it. I'll take a picture shortly and post it up so you can see what you think.

Reactions: sevenfourate
tbh with guys,im not very keen on the black handles either..quite surprised myself as i thought id love them..looks great without them in black..

Sorry guys, deleted the original, takes too long to do it all again!

:smiley:

Personally, I love all the black touches and think the sticker works really well. In the flesh I think it all wouldn't stand out quite as much as it seems to in the photo.

I really like the before and after photos Shuv, they show just how far you've come with Blue Thunder :smile: OEM+ fits perfectly as a label for it! I think the side skirts would look great, could finish things off very nicely!

Good on @///M for the mock-up: where would we be without his glimpses into the future :wink:

Looking good, I to like the black 'cup' style strips - I had a quote to get teh bullets wrapped black on mine and the handles, but not followed up on it yet I think I agree with colour coding the handles and maybe coulour code the bullets.

Maybe orange bullets orange wheels come on work with me...:french:

Looking good, I to like the black 'cup' style strips - I had a quote to get teh bullets wrapped black on mine and the handles, but not followed up on it yet I think I agree with colour coding the handles and maybe coulour code the bullets.

Maybe orange bullets orange wheels come on work with me...:french:

You guys have had a serious brainstorming session between you today !

Im silly busy. So I'll leave you all to it....

Be sure to let me know what you decide on and what I'm having next once you agree :smile:

Sorry guys, deleted the original, takes too long to do it all again!

:smiley:

Personally, I love all the black touches and think the sticker works really well. In the flesh I think it all wouldn't stand out quite as much as it seems to in the photo.
I'm with @///M, sticker stays! In fact his whole mock-up is the way to go, black bullets,skirts,smoked indicator repeaters. The guy's a genius! Forum go-to mods consultant! Seriously it does look good though I would totally understand if you went your own way @sevenfourate, after all you're creating YOUR car, not ours.

Wow past the 100 page mark... I think that deserves a window sticker!
The before and after pix are cool, the car has come a long way... Next is some new wheels. (hint hint), A Christmas request maybe?

Wow past the 100 page mark... I think that deserves a window sticker!
The before and after pix are cool, the car has come a long way... Next is some new wheels. (hint hint), A Christmas request maybe?

I've done virtually nothing still externally really.

All my efforts are under the hood / mechanical and some interior. Which will be taken along a bit more when the re-trimmed Recaro's are eventually finished.... What i mean is - its not taken me this long to paint the spoiler and trims and fit a smaller aerial :smile:

Not a fan of Speedlines ? TBH: i have my days. Part of me thinks SELL and get something else. Then i catch them in my eye at just the right angle......

Reactions: Pav
Long while since i've got this out....... 1/2 litre BiltHammer Auto-foam + 1/2 litre warm water:

This morning was the first maintenance wash with a spit-n-polish since the 'mega detail' a few weeks ago. And also my first chance to see the new gloss black parts together when clean:

36471484806_261f61e085_b.jpg

36517913755_b6429f5678_b.jpg

This afternoon i'm fitting this; to hopefully help with the poor radio reception that goes with a stubby aerial:

36349801802_8dffee58e6_b.jpg

And new lower window trims should be here Monday from RPD to get rid of the kinks in the current ones:

36517912825_ba36f4d77d_b.jpg

****If anyone is breaking a car / has the passenger side complete rubber window seal in good condition with no kinks in the metal re-inforced part; please contact me.

Attachments

• 36471484806_261f61e085_b.jpg
    36471484806_261f61e085_b.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 8
That snow foam is the nuts...

Does it use 0.5l of auto foam to cover the whole car or do you get more than one wash out of it?
Quite expensive if only 10 washes per 5litres. Does look amazing though:grinning:

That snow foam is the nuts...

Does it use 0.5l of auto foam to cover the whole car or do you get more than one wash out of it?
Quite expensive if only 10 washes per 5litres. Does look amazing though:grinning:

Its a 1 litre bottle - which you'll need all of to do the car once.

The ration is upto you Ben. Mine was pretty grubby in the nooks / crannies with the dirty roads....so i went half-n-half. This will dwell for 5 minutes no problem. ****Some people use / you can get away with 1/3rd Litre IMO. Once power-washed off - it looks almost like it does after you've actually washed it with a mitt. It does drag an awful lot off.....

Its about £16 quid delivered for 5 litres of the BiltHammer. So yes - a minimum of 10 washes @1/2 litre = £1.60 a pop. Stretch that to 1/3 litre a go and its £1 odd a go. Im sure you could manage to work that out yourself so not sure why i even bothered........:smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Its a 1 litre bottle - which you'll need all of to do the car once.

The ration is upto you Ben. Mine was pretty grubby in the nooks / crannies with the dirty roads....so i went half-n-half. This will dwell for 5 minutes no problem. ****Some people use / you can get away with 1/3rd Litre IMO. Once power-washed off - it looks almost like it does after you've actually washed it with a mitt. It does drag an awful lot off.....

Its about £16 quid delivered for 5 litres of the BiltHammer. So yes - a minimum of 10 washes @1/2 litre = £1.60 a pop. Stretch that to 1/3 litre a go and its £1 odd a go. Im sure you could manage to work that out yourself so not sure why i even bothered........:smile:
i possibly would've managed to do the math lol

Do you really fire that thing up at 05:30?:grinning:

Your neighbours must love you?!:chris2: