Should i be concerned

Also we need updates, did it sell?

Morning all............

Thank you all for the input:thumbsup:

And yeap car is now sold:thumbup:

I ****e myself when they turned up as 3 people came and instantly unnerved me lol, but after speaking with them all it was basically more a family outing to ensure they didnt buy a wreak!

The guys dad had obviously done his homework and questioned about the gearbox, cambelt etc etc.

Money wise, i bought one of the money checker pens for peace of mind and all is good pwwwwhhhhh lol

Was a little sad to see the Clio go as its by far the best condition motor ive ever owned and a great little car for the fun factor, but my ultimate campervan project made an appearance so its a no brainer really.

Once again cheers for the input people, i was totally paranoid and not ashamed to admit it, but when alls said and done - deals done - im happy and they we're happy too:thumbup1:

Good to hear!

I had 4 rather large and scruffy blokes turn up to view my 172 when it was for sale (all came in one car at 11pm!). Think i'll stick to dealer garages in future haha!

Really good to hear that it all went smoothly :smile: you did the best thing in being cautious - that way you've covered all the bases.