197: Shall I or shouldn't I?

Depends what you want. Completely different driving experience, but with summer on the way (hopefully!) a convertible is always nice, so why not?

Depends what you want. Completely different driving experience, but with summer on the way (hopefully!) a convertible is always nice, so why not?
That's my thinking but I don't want to regret the f1 this will be either a good choice or a shit stain for the rest of my life

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You'll regret it.

Seen people swap to much nicer cars from the clio and come straight back to one in a few years.

It'll cost you more than £500 to get it through its next mot! The e46's haven't fared very well underneath. I work for BMW and see a few!

Reactions: Doogle
Haha for the same budget lol I work for dpd not sir alan lol

Well, if thats the case... don’t get a targa top!

You’ll probably throw it over your own back gate, smashing all the glass, won’t post a card to let you know and it’ll piss down just after...
All between the hours of 03:30 and 22:15

[emoji6][emoji23]

Reactions: Micah and Mosses89
The facelift convertibles are nicer. Plus poverty spec wheels (dont look genuine) add to that the boot floor cracking. What engine? Auto or manual?

The facelift convertibles are nicer. Plus poverty spec wheels (dont look genuine) add to that the boot floor cracking. What engine? Auto or manual?
It's a 325 manual the cars always my priority wheels can come and go lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tell him to do one lol

That beemer looks like an absolute money pit!!

Clio would run rings round it on a good b-road

Reactions: Mosses89
I wouldn't for a 325. A 330 manual or 330cd manual (facelift) maybe. Imola red is a lovely colour when clean but impossible to match well and laquer peels like a c*nt. Sold my manual 330cd coupe to buy the Clio, absolute moneypit.

IMG_20170429_105359_446.jpg

I should add I found the electrics worse than my Clio. My passenger wing mirror didnt work due to corroded wiring, the satnav was hit and miss, digital TV was awesome, CD player stopped working but CD changer always worked. Parking sensors were temperamental, memory function on seats didnt work either. Plastics and interior were far better designed, was a lovely place to be.

decisions decisions...i wouldnt personaly..not too clued up on BMWs in general but no from me..as Sean said..not an M3 :sunglasses: