She's gone .....

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Not my car, my little sister. Waved goodbye to her at Manchester airport early this morning :'(. She has gone to work at Disney World in Florida for her gap year at uni. She is a big part of my life and will be missed very much. Hope she has a great time, and returns in one piece in a years time.

Thats an amazing opportunity. She will have a blast, one of my friends from school did it a few years ago. It was amazing apparently.

great. I am sure u will keep in touch ady? what an opportunity though wish i would have had a year gap now lol.

Fantastic opportunity for her :smile:

My older sis went to South Carolina for a uni gap exchange and never wanted to come back lol! Shame that she did though hahaha! :smiley:

Great experience for her! A fair few of my mates did it and it changed their lifes!

I can understand what you mean though my sister is a huge part of my life.

Ade, I know how you feel man. My sister went to New York 2 months ago, but....for ever! with her high flying "banker" lol fiancee.

1 year will fly by before you know it

Great opportunity.

My younger female cousin has just landed a job working as a PA for the head of Disney in Europe out of London. She actually got the job as James Caan's PA too, but didnt think he was very personable. She was chosen for that out of 5000 applicants. She left after 1 day.

Similar Thread Suggestions