shakey's 400hp Cup

i had a pad there its cool , i just record normal and flip it in windows movie maker takes 2 secs .

Just thought I would give an update photo:

395131_569049563121970_418321458_n.jpg

been a while...

Cars had a few additions: 197 smaller mirrors, ultraleggera's and an Odyssey PC680 Bat :smile:

Two fine additions there mate, man after my own heart!!! :thumbup:

Wheels aren't bad either!!! :smiley:

Love it. Can't help but think this conversion is better than the 250 conversion as this seems the simplest one to go for?

Have you done any track days with this setup?

And since completing the installation have you had any reliability issues?

Love it. Can't help but think this conversion is better than the 250 conversion as this seems the simplest one to go for?

budget wise i'd agree but if the chance came up i know what i'd be going for,VVT Turbo all day long,shafts conversion is in a league of its own for me...

budget wise i'd agree but if the chance came up i know what i'd be going for,VVT Turbo all day long,shafts conversion is in a league of its own for me...

eah this is the way forward, hates of to titchy,

Lol...thats Litchy to you Jonesy!!! Price wise really no different. I paid less than half the cost of most 225 engines. It comes down to how much you can get the engine for. That aside pretty much the same. Steve at Sc can sort the rest.

You have to take you hat off to shakey_hand_man, its all his own work.

You have to take you hat off to shakey_hand_man, its all his own work.

I can't take all the credit, Jim at JKM Motor Services has to take some for fabricating the intercooler and some of the pipework as I can't weld ally..

Like Litchy says conversion really all depends how cheap you can get an engine for...

Reliability wise had no issues on this engine and covered 11k miles pretty hard road use, it did spin a shell on the first engine, but I think the person that sold it to me knew there was an issue, as it only ran for a very short period and failed.. :worried:

No track use yet, and would recommend a lsd be fitted regardless of which gearbox anyone goes for..

-Andy

my problem is i haven't got the balls to buy an engine off a pallet,what if its a dud? how can you tell? i'd want to see it running first which means buying a car and then your talking big bucks...

i'm also a bit funny about taking a low mileage motor out and replacing it with a medium to high mileage unit,i need to man up don't i,....haha