200: Service & mot at lookers Renault

Booked car in now did it on the service plan x2 services deposit of £212 and think 8 payments of £19 she also asked me about any faults on the car well the warranty is still there so I told her about a rattle in the engine she said they'd look at it but I've also noticed the window wipers are rubbing on my bonnet an taking paint off ill put a post up in a bit see if anybody else has had same prob.wound me up seeing that.

Id say your wipers have probably been pulled up into the bonnet edge at some point, can't see how they'd catch else just through use.
Just had my 200s first service and mot today at martins renault in Basingstoke, no complaints, car came back as it went in, no marks, didn't let them wash it though. Cost was £270.
Also going to take the extended warranty option on next month too.

Yeh it's odd mate forgot to take a pic ill put one up tomorrow see if anybody has had the same prob.
I've paid a lot for service but that's mot also and then the Renault service plan but that means once next years service comes then itll be just go in an don't pay so happy with that.
Do you no how much it is for an extended warranty??

Just had my 200s first service and mot today at martins renault in Basingstoke, no complaints, car came back as it went in, no marks, didn't let them wash it though. Cost was £270.

Sounds quite expensive. Was it a major service? I called into my local dealers to get a quote for a service for my 200. The service manager (who actually remembered my name from 4 months ago, I was well impressed with that). He came back with a price of £199. Its just a first service though.

It was to first service schedule, they did offer a reduced price service, but I went for everything, it will be two years before the next one so I didn't consider it expensive including the mot.