Seat position sensor

G8RSH

Winner - POTM April 2018
So I've got the Corbeau seats in my car (200) with 0 air bags. I've used the resistors to clear the airbag fault but in diagnostics it's still showing the seat position sensor fault. Is there anyway around this?

Have got just the negative disconnected? I've heard you should only have the positive wired connected so the software reads it as a blank, maybe this worked on older Clio models?. Cant remember were I came across this?. I hope it gets sorted. Any tech-kies on here that have wiring fingers please come forth.

Have got just the negative disconnected? I've heard you should only have the positive wired connected so the software reads it as a blank, maybe this worked on older Clio models?. Cant remember were I came across this?. I hope it gets sorted. Any tech-kies on here that have wiring fingers please come forth.

What do you mean? Loop the pins back into the same slot? :smile:

..no, I recall somebody on the project thread was sitting with the same issue, if only I could recall the members name, I'll try dive into my history to seek him out for you. This has reared its head before and I'm sure it can be fixed.

..no, I recall somebody on the project thread was sitting with the same issue, if only I could recall the members name, I'll try dive into my history to seek him out for you. This has reared its head before and I'm sure it can be fixed.

I found it! Thanks for giving me the heads up mate! Really appreciate that!

All good, glad to be of some help in the end. I've scrolled through so many projects so it was going to take me some time to locate that one issue!
Let me know you got the issue fixed.