Lowering standard seats and improving driving position...

I just feel like the driving position could be better in the clio, driving my dad's audi really makes me aware of this because everything has such a great range of motion... My 200 is one without keyless but its not a cup (the initial imports in south africa didn't get keyless) and as a result doesn't have reach adjustable steering. Because I'm quite tall (6'1") the seat position where my legs aren't all cramped up, i feel my arms have to stretch too far (if i move to where my arms are comfortable then my knees hit the steering column). So i guess i have two questions in this post:
1. Is it possible to lower the standard (not recaro) seats any lower than they go standard, and if so how/with what? I've seen recaro height base mods (that seem quite expensive) but none for the standard seats.
2. Is it possible to move the steering wheel closer without changing from the standard steering wheel (not an option) and if so, how? I really want this one as a priority if it can be done as i think it would make a big difference.

Cheers!