Scott. Nimbus > Everything Else Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so a little bit of an update.

Since my last update I have fitted White interior bulbs and number plate bulbs. Sent the wheels off to be refurbed (still waiting on those) and finally purchase some spacers and get them fitted on.

So I decided to go for Eibach spacers of 20mm each side and IMO it looks bob on. Here is just one crappy iPhone picture. More pictures maybe this evening.

Before springs and spacers

6837081361_7759e37ce8_b.png
Nimbus at Night by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

After

7278555550_532d24c933_b.jpg
IMG_0293 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

So on reflection of my stage 1 plan.

Stage 1
  • Lower the car to reduce arch gap. Done
  • Wheel spacers to push the wheels out slightly for a better stance. Done
  • Silver tech bulbs
  • Led number plate lights for a fresher look.Done

Thanks for looking.

Scott.

No rubbing issues at all. Handling wise? Well I potter about town so no not really. I couldn't comment otherwise as I don't track it.

That looks perfect stance imo! Was not sure weather 20mm would be to much as am after the same set up with H&R's and spacers, but definatly thing that works well! Good work fella!

Another little update.

Had my wheels back from being refurbished. I had paint flake for some strange reason along with some bad damage to the left hand wheels. So I bought a set of wheels to be refurbished whilst mine were still on the car and this is the finished product.

7170594809_a9b9ccebc3_b.png
DSC_0491_edited-1 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Ok time to recap on my 3 stage plan.

Stage 1
  • Lower the car to reduce arch gap. Complete
  • Wheel spacers to push the wheels out slightly for a better stance Complete
  • Silver tech bulbs
  • Led number plate lights for a fresher look. Complete
Stage 2

• Refurbish Alloy wheels maybe in a darker colour. Like in the photoshopped picture below. Complete

Stage 3

• k-Tec Cat Back exhaust system Complete but changed to Supersprint.
  • K-Tec Sprint Rear Spoiler.

So pretty much getting there now. All I need to purchase are some silver tech bulbs and a K-Tec Spring Spoiler.

Today when I got home this parcel had finally arrived direct from Italy.

IMG_0531.jpg

I wonder what it could be....

Yes it is my Supersprint Race system CAT back. Kit includes Race Back box, tail pipes and centre section with no silencer. I can always get one fitted if its too loud.
Anyways the system looks immense and lets hope it sounds as epic. Booked in on Thursday so will get videos then. For now, the pictures.

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

Nice choice Scott, I can confirm that those systems sounds awesome!!! Although it was a bit much for Litchy and he added a silencer. :smiley:

Try and get some videos if you can.

Another little update.

Had my wheels back from being refurbished. I had paint flake for some strange reason along with some bad damage to the left hand wheels. So I bought a set of wheels to be refurbished whilst mine were still on the car and this is the finished product.

Fantastic looking anthracite wheels, makes a change from the usual black! I would like to get something similar done on my Nimbus, but what anthracite colour/paint did you go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.