Sad Day

Half the fun of a 197 is just standing back and admiring it's aggressive yet gorgeous looks, no need to drive it.

The above does not apply for the 200 I'm afraid lol :tongueout:

:jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1:

She come back to me:jase2::jase2::jase2: O I never said I had sold it now did I????

2a76c90c.jpg
d921ef83.jpg
19eb9cc9.jpg
f93a17b9.jpg
12a569e1.jpg

Next the calippers
Just glad to have it back

Forgot you was having your wheels done, you been saying for a while as well lol

Looking good!

SJ Autos? Where's that? Need the MPS wheels doing, but was thinking about going back to SmartCare cause I know they did a great job on my 197 alloys. Were they expensive? Did they have the car in for the 2 days or just the wheels?

Red calipers.

Arran they charge me mate rates and I just let them have the car when they want it so they had it all day yesterday and today as we don't use it and they just put it on axle stands and do them as and when
The lad who does them is a perfectionist he was gutted he couldn't do the locking nut he wanted to knock a tender off the price but I told him no way

So thats what's occurred then?!

Nicely done!!! No :ban: for you then :smile:

Best colour!

Sounds good. Not sure what to do with the Mazda tbh, I was thinking about putting it on axle stands myself and just taking the wheels. But then I would have to get some axle stands off my mates and it's hassle. Also thought about buying some old steels wheels of eBay just to run around on for a few days. Smart Care charges extra to leave the car there and use their Matiz courtesy cars.

Very nice, much better now they are black.

What you like making everyone think you sold your car hahaha :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions