Sad day... sort of...

Well I've sold the clio its being px'd to a dealer in New Castle.

I'm still in the RS fold but with something older and bigger haha, I have the money and will only be able to do it once!! I may buy back a 200 in a few years as its an amazing car and I have had some amazing times with it but since the paint issue it has put me off the car and I have been keeping an eye on these and 1 has caught my eye and phone call this morning and then this afternoon and the deals made....

Probably makes no sense as so excited... but next week I'm picking this up:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3894949.htm

:thumbsup:

Richard

Knew it was gonna be an R26.R before I looked at the advert lol.

Good luck in yer new endeavours.

Cheers :smile:

yeah turbo ftw :wink: I persuaded myself with the case of better mpg due to less weight and a turbo?! haha.

I will still be on here always as I love the clio its a road going race car basically and I loved them for a long time but how can I turn down an opportunity to own this car?! Its been my desktop background at work for a long time!!! aha.

nice one mate, also knew which car it would be before the link, only thing was, which colour???

im sure you will love the car, get some pics up when youve got it.

nice one

my mate just bought a black one.

should be interesting to see how it goes against a meg clio!

nice one mate, also knew which car it would be before the link, only thing was, which colour???

im sure you will love the car, get some pics up when youve got it.

Haha how did you know? :tongueout:

I would love a liquid yellow one and found one with ti exhaust but no cage but it had sold already :worried:

It is iconic in white just needs red wheels :smile: pictures will be a plenty!! Haha.

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: meg Clio vs meg would be a good fight!

Nice one - I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a decent R26R - it's difficult to find one that is as Renault intended and not been thrashed though.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Nice one - I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a decent R26R - it's difficult to fin done that is as Renault intended and not been thrashed though.

Enjoy!!

Lucky this is standard :smile: the thrashed part is hard as its what it was sold for really.

Just pot luck I saw it for sale :biggrin:

Similar Thread Suggestions