Rusty nuts! ... 200t

Make sure you post up some pictures please, interested to see what they look like.
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION], do TPI (either black or polar) come with any sort or warranty against corrosion? And do the respective locking ones match properly with either the black or polar?

Cheers

Make sure you post up some pictures please, interested to see what they look like.
[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION], do TPI (either black or polar) come with any sort or warranty against corrosion? And do the respective locking ones match properly with either the black or polar?

Cheers

Id have to check on the ins and outs of the warranty. I know they do come with some warranty.

The black lockers match very well and look like the normal tpi bolt but have a different security pattern. The polarised lockers look like the Renault lockers but polarised.

Last edited:
@Fernandez, do TPI (either black or polar) come with any sort or warranty against corrosion? And do the respective locking ones match properly with either the black or polar?

Cheers

Will do.

I've gone for a full set of the polarised bolts. Not bothered about locking bolts, especially as they look a fair bit different to the Polarised bolts (as commented, just like stock locking bolts). Not overly worried about getting my wheels nicked round here (I'll probably now find my car jacked up on house bricks outside Tesco's one day now :lol2:smile:. Good excuse to buy some different wheels:d

Fernandez

Thanks for the new bolts, arrived promptly today and look to be of a decent standard (certainly much better than the stock rubbish zinc plated bolts).

A couple of pictures for anyone interested.
A shame that the yellow/gold colour is not on the top of the bolts, that would have looked cool on a car with LY paint.

0042000x1332_zps398ce917.jpg

Comparison collage.

2015-01-06_zpsd4538b60.jpg

+1 for Renault Customer Service.

Did not think they were going to phone back, as I had already phoned them up and left a message that I did not want to progress my complaint re-bolts any further (as I had already sourced a replacement set). But they phoned this morning and offered me a £100 voucher against my next service, as a gesture of good will. So maybe they are not all that bad after all :smile:

Do you not have 4+ servicing anyway?

Nope... not standard with RS cars. Though think you got it if buying new on finance/PCP. Mine was an Renault x-management car (3 months old).

Not even sure that you any longer get it with standard cars after 1st January 2015!
Currently says:

"The 2015 4+ package applicable to new vehicles when ordered from a UK Renault Approved Dealer from 1 January 2015. All vehicles provided with 4 years’ warranty and Renault Assistance as standard. "