200: RS badge

Some time around 2010 I think... only guessing this as I have a 10 plate registered in June 2010 without the newer badges, but have seen 60 plates with them...

Wouldn't really say it's a thumbs down - only a badge. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Mine was registered 23/05/2010 and came with the new badge although when I ordered the car 12 weeks before all the cars had the old style.

I to like the original back one but I do like the front RS badge so if any one wants to give me one feel free:smile:

Just wondering as I only noticed today that my 2010 has all the old style. Funny really as I stood there scratching my head! :smile:

The old style lettering, if you was to put a new set on, would you have to line up each letter individually and stick it on or is there a template? Anyone know?

I picked my factory order up on the 13 March 2010 and it has the new badging. The car had only been in the country a week before I collected it and was told by the dealer it was one of first in country with the new badging.

Any car built from beginning of March 2010 should have new badging.

My Cup was registered on 03 March 2010 - apparently if your car was built prior to 31 January 2010, it should have the old style badges on it. When the car arrived, it had the old style badges suggesting it had been built before 31 Jan 2010. I raised with Renault and eventually they supplied me with the 'new' version of the badges (front and rear) free of charge. Renault even paid for the badges to be fitted - I arranged for the work to be carried out by a local body shop.