RS 200 with Sprint Spoiler Idea

DrDx It was yours and smoggy marks cars that helped me decide to do it. there's a nice compliment.

Its whether i should get the sprint done in black as well as the roof.....

Awful pictures I know, I'll try to get better ones at the weekend if it's dry and or bright but in the mean time here's a sprint spoiler on an ultra red 200:

IMAG0228.gif

IMAG0229.gif

Awful pictures I know, I'll try to get better ones at the weekend if it's dry and or bright but in the mean time here's a sprint spoiler on an ultra red 200:

IMAG0228.gif

IMAG0229.gif

You have a pink car sir!

Joking!

How does this spoiler fit? Fasteners or Tigerseal or similar?

G

DrDx It was yours and smoggy marks cars that helped me decide to do it. there's a nice compliment.

Its whether i should get the sprint done in black as well as the roof.....

Thank you for the kind words!! Be aware though that the black roof is a pain in the a*se to keep clean & tidy!!! :-(

You have a pink car sir!

Joking!

How does this spoiler fit? Fasteners or Tigerseal or similar?

G

Every photo I take on this rubbish phone camera it looks pink. It's definitely red, it's so red it ultra red :smile:

The bodyshop guy used windscreen sealant to bond it on, says it better than anything else out there.

One more photo I found:

IMAG0235.gif

Thanks mate.

My cup is of, rbrocky picked it up today.

Ordering the sprint next week so should have it done and some photos up in 2 weeks or so.

Thanks mate.

Ordering the sprint next week so should have it done and some photos up in 2 weeks or so.

I'm still planning on taking a few more pictures for you. Just waiting until the sun moves a bit from the front of my house.

Thanks mate.

Where you getting your sprint from?

SprayShack told me there was a 4 week leadtime ordering from K-Tec.

As promised, more pics:

IMAG0242.gif

IMAG0240.gif

IMAG0239.gif

IMAG0241.gif

IMAG0244.gif

Hope they help.

Edit: also can anybody else spot the subtle modification at the rear of the car and it's not to do with lights or the spoiler.

Last edited:
Renaultsport elf sticker...

Took my elf sticker out but can't remember it having renaultsport underneath it.

Renaultsport elf sticker...

Took my elf sticker out but can't remember it having renaultsport underneath it.

Correct. Quite like the subtle things like that. It usually has just 'Renault' above the Elf logo. The ClioSport sticker will be coming off soon.