RS 200 with Sprint Spoiler Idea

Hey All,

Am starting to lose the passion for my cup spoiler.

The photos below are as it is now.....

My idea was to replace the cup spoiler with Sprint Spoiler and then wrap the roof gloss black and the Sprint Spoiler. This would be more subtle than wrapping the roof as it is.

Opinions appreciated.

Oh and if anyone has a Sprint Spoiler for sale in any colour please let me know, if your looking for a cup spoiler in black then we can do a straight swap.

Thanks

RV

img4940w.jpg

img4937r.jpg

You're not allowed a sprint spoiler i'm having one lol

Although, if you're selling your cup spoiler cheap....:wink:

ditch the spoiler. get a sprint one and lose the side decals and you will have 1 fit ass clio

I like

I have made up my mind and am going for the sprint. People have just clarified my own reservations that the cup is just too out their on my car, especially in black and with the decal (which I am also removing). Want it to look more classy and subtle.

Therefore i will be putting my cup spoiler up for sale once i have the sprint delivered and fitted. I know I haven't exactly sold it in this post lol. Il post in the 'For Sale' section or people can PM me.

Thanks for all you comments guys.

RV

im sure i have whacked up loads of pics from trackdays with the sprint spoiler and black roof combo

heres one just in case (from the side)

2uszl29.jpg

A

I have an Ultra Red RS200 with Renault I.D. Deep Black roof & a red Sprint spoiler!! I can vouch for the fact that it looks fantastic! :blush:hmy: